I may complain and groan a lot over the Holidays; however, I’m not completely devoid of grace.
This year I am thankful.
I am thankful for:
- A loving husband who puts up with a lot of crap and crankiness from me
- A child who continues to amaze me whom I love with ever fiber of my soul
- A big giant family who loves us all enough to fight for time with us during the holidays
- A beautiful house that I have grown to love so much over the past 2 years. It is home. Finally.
- A small group of amazing and talented friends who I wish I could see more, but cherish the moments with
- A job that affords me the extra cash to spoil our families during the holidays
- Food. Apparently I am so thankful for food that I gained 3 pounds this week
This Thanksgiving, I chose to put away my scrooge hat and give thanks.